Ultrasound Tech Supervisor-Vascular Lab
MUSC Medical Center | Charleston SC 29425 USA | Full Time | Posted: 07/15/2011
Job Description top
The Vascular Lab Supervisor is responsible for managing the daily operations of the vascular lab, which requires clinical, technical, and administrative expertise.
The Vascular Lab Supervisor also:
- Reviews and updates required documentation, such as lab policies, budget reports, personnel evaluations and files, compliance, JCAHO, DHEC guides and MUSC excellence practice.
- Performs, evaluates and reviews vascular studies daily.
- Documents preliminary vascular reports on studies obtained.
- Orients and instructs technical staff for maintaining lab accreditation.
- Maintains vascular lab database system and demonstrates strong background in all ultrasound equipment.
- Assists as the vascular lab liaison with HVC IT department.
- Assists in the education and development of students in the vascular lab.
Job Requirements top
Graduation from an accredited school of Diagnostic Medical Sonography and five years of experience within the specific work area. Certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS ) required.
Job Details top
|City||State Code||Postal Code||Country|
Contact Information top
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|