| Harrison HealthPartners is a rapidly expanding multi-specialty medical group. We provide award winning patient focused healthcare to best meet the needs of our communities throughout the Kitsap and Olympic Peninsula's. We are cradled in the heart of Puget Sound, surrounded by 300 miles of shoreline and embraced by the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges. |
Harrison Bremerton is part of CHI Franciscan Health, one of the largest health care systems in the Puget Sound. As the Olympic Peninsula’s busiest medical center, we offer award-winning care for people in Kitsap, North Mason, Clallam and Jefferson counties.
Our full range of advanced health care services includes:
- Comprehensive stroke and heart care, including open-heart surgery, at the Heart and Vascular Center at Harrison
- Level III trauma center with staff certified in emergency medicine and advanced cardiac life support for 24/7 emergency services
- Same-day appointments for diagnostic imaging and radiology services at five locations
- Leading-edge inpatient care and surgical services, including minimally invasive surgery
We have a Critical Care Intensivist opportunity for a board-certified or board-eligible physician trained in Critical Care or Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care Medicine. EPIC is our EMR.
- Work one week on/one week off
- 7 days a week: Monday thru Sunday
- Night shift: 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
- 20 bed, multi-specialty ICU with 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- American Association of Critical Care Nursing Beacon award winning ICU
- Leapfrog Group "A"safety rating for the hospital
As an employee of Franciscan Health System, you would be entitled to a great benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, malpractice insurance coverage, as well as a robust retirement plan. Compensation is very competitive. Additional benefits include personal time off, CME, and a retirement plan with company matching. Sign-on bonus and relocation!
Said to be among the most desirable areas to live in and work in nation, the Pacific Northwest boasts some of the most beautiful natural scenery in the United States-from the shores of the Pacific Coastline and inlets of Puget Sound, to rain forests of the Olympic Peninsula, to the majestic peaks of the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges, to Mt. Rainier and Mt. Baker.
Just 45-minutes from Seattle, the communities of the Olympic Peninsula offer the perfect place to live and work. Nestled between Seattle-Tacoma and the lush rain forests and beaches of the Olympic Peninsula, Bremerton and surrounding waterfront communities, offer the ideal place to work and play.
For consideration, please send your CV for confidential review.