Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Nurse Midwife Position
A private all women’s practice in Walnut Creek, California is looking for a nurse-midwife. With the collaborative support of our physicians, the successful candidate will be able to provide full-scope midwifery care in an office setting and attend births at John Muir Medical Center.
John Muir Medical Center is a regional trauma center with a level III NICU and a state-of- the-art birth center. Subspecialty support includes perinatology, gynecologic oncology and an outstanding network of primary care physicians.
• Office hours 2-days per week for prenatal, postpartum and gyn care.
• Provide intrapartum and postpartum care in collaboration with a group of seasoned OB/GYNs at John Muir Hospital
• Share mid-week call [2-days per week] with OB-GYN physicians – days to be determined.
• Minimum 2-years’ experience as a CNM preferred
• Current California RN license, California Nurse-Midwife certification, AMCB certification and BLS certification
• Completion of an accredited nurse-midwifery program