| Vascular Sonographer |
University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics on 2016 Forbes Lists as #7 America’s Best Large Employers.
We are seeking a full-time (100%) Sonographer for our Vascular Lab to perform diagnostic examinations on patients of all ages using ultrasonic and plethysmographic instrumentation involving techniques and the exercise of independent professional judgment. Successful incumbent must have the ability to take team on-call rotation/assignment along with ability to respond and report to UI Health Care within 30 minutes.
Benefits accrued per month: * Up to 3 years of service=10 hours * More than 3 years, up to 6 years of service=13.3 hours * More than 6 years of service=16
Retirement (401K) - Employee can put 5% into retirement and the Employer will put in 10% for a total of 15% per month
Limited On-Call coverage: * Monday – Friday: 6:00pm – 9:00pm * Saturday/Sunday/Holidays: 8:00am – 4:00pm
For full details and to apply online search requisition #68737 at http://jobs.uiowa.edu/.
Selection process will include credential verification, TB screening & background check. The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity I affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.