Fairview Health Services is seeking a pediatric physician to join a primary care practice at Fairview Clinics - Princeton.
As part of our participation in the Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), the physicians use a team approach in managing clinical care. The site is using a model of care, Care Model Innovation, for their patients which actively looks at and changes clinical processes to maximize efficiency, resources, and clinical care.
- Patient encounters average 20-22 patients per day.
- Onsite services include: counseling and mental health, pharmacy, lab, x-ray, mammography, ultrasound and bone densitometry.
- Onsite specialties include: Family Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Orthopedics, Podiatry, General Surgery, Cardiology, Allergy, ENT, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Pulmonology, Radiology, Urology.
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Physicians work an expectation of 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Opportunity for physicians to perform procedures.
- Physicians have the ability to provide the full scope of traditional inpatient and outpatient care or can focus on outpatient only.
- Fairview Northland Medical Center is a 54-bed licensed facility offering a full range of primary and specialty care services to the 100,000+ population of Princeton, Minnesota and surrounding communities.
- Openings: Full time & part time will be considered.
- Income Details: Initial market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Other Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, & more.
- Our primary care opportunities qualify for either a Resident Stipend or Medical School loan forgiveness.
- H1B Visa accepted.
Graduate of an accredited ACGME Pediatrics residency training program and Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association. Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure. Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota. Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.