Fairview Health Services is seeking a Pulmonologist to join a multispecialty practice at Fairview Clinics – Wyoming in Wyoming, MN. The physician will also see patients at Fairview Clinics- Fridley.
In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairview is an academic health system striving to enhance the clinical enterprise, achieve nation-leading research and academic prominence. The continuum includes 49 primary care clinics, a wide range of specialty services, home care and senior services. A non-profit system, Fairview owns seven hospitals, including University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview.
As a Pulmonologist with Fairview, you will provide a general full-spectrum outpatient adult pulmonary medicine practice. Interest in pediatrics is a plus. This position has no inpatient, emergency call, or intensive care management requirements. Optional intensive care shifts are available at several system hospitals.
Join our multispecialty practice, with a demonstrated need from an established referral base of Fairview employed primary care and subspecialty physicians.
The Pulmonologist works collaboratively with a large network of both primary care and specialty physicians throughout the Fairview Medical Group practice, including partners at the University of Minnesota, which includes many subspecialists through an extensive outreach programs. These specialties include: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, Family Practice, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Sports Medicine, Urology, Radiology, Neurology, ENT, Podiatry, Hematology/Oncology, and Ophthalmology.
- Provide outpatient care. Inpatient consultations and rounding are not included in this position.
- Onsite ancillary services include: pharmacy, infusion and rehabilitation services, ER and urgent care and diagnostic services including lab, X-ray, CT and MRI, mammography, ultrasound, and bone densitometry.
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Physicians work a 4-5 day clinical work-week with expectation of 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Patients are admitted to the hospitalist service at Fairview Lakes Medical Center in Wyoming, MN or University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital.
- Practitioner leadership is valued, encouraged and supported at all levels of our organization.
- Income Details: Initial market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on production compensation program.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package to also include generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and much more.
- H1B Visa Accepted
For additional information, please visit our website: