Join the Nevada team of Northeastern Nevada Radiation Oncology Center – We are Hiring!
Parent company RBS Evolution delivers a unique go-to market strategy bringing access to radiation oncology services for the rural population of Northeastern Nevada. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Lead Therapist/Department Manager to join our team in at the Northeastern Nevada Radiation Oncology Center based in Elko, Nevada.
Our unique go to market approach brings together three components: 1. an Independent, Freestanding Radiation Therapy Center, 2. The establishment of a separately held 501c3 Community Lead Non-Profit Foundation that raises oncology awareness and brings complimentary oncology-related services to the community, and 3. Relies on a local Leadership Team that is anchored by a Joint Venture Partner Radiation Oncologist working in partnership with the Lead Therapist/Department Manager.
The Northeastern Nevada Radiation Oncology Center has a brand new Elekta Synergy platform with Cone Beam IGRT, Monaco Treatment Planning Software, and MOSAIQ EHR and practice management.
Our Mission is to bring HOPE to cancer patients in rural, underserved areas:
Helping patients heal close to Home surrounded by the support of their family. By remaining within their local community patients and their families will maximize their quality of life and have limited disruption to their daily routines. Together, we practice HOPE.
Openness and transparency in all of our communications as it relates to treatment planning, interdisciplinary care, and account management. This honest and proactive communication will foster a culture of integrity with every individual patient and their greater family of caregivers. Together we practice HOPE.
Patient centered approach that will drive our empathetic delivery of care. We recognized that healing is multidimensional and is best accomplished in an environment promoting respect, compassion, and teamwork. We are part of our patients’ care team, it is our patients who inspire us every day to serve in our professional roles. Together, we practice HOPE.
Excellence in clinical care through the deployment of state of the art technologies, the application of cutting edge treatment protocols, and the highest standards of professional conduct – all promoting exceptional outcomes for patients. Together, we practice HOPE.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for an individual with:
- A passion to make a difference in a community, exemplified by a characteristic and track record of willingness to take risks to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated experience with community outreach/public relations activities and community leadership positions.
- A minimum of three years of supervisory, lead, or management experience of a radiation therapy department or center.
- Registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. A.R.R.T or Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists C.A.M.R.T. Current BLS certification required.
- Outstanding communication skills with physicians, and co-workers.
- Experience leading non-profit organizations will provide the candidate an advantage.
- Experience utilizing Elekta Synergy and Mosaiq EHR a plus.
RBSE offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits and compensation package with a generous relocation program. If you have the experience, motivation and attitude reflected above, please submit your resume with cover letter and salary history to HR@RadiationBusiness.com or call Greg Merrill at 615-746-4711