The East Boston Neighborhood Health Center (EBNHC) has a dynamic opportunity for Registered Nurses to join our team. For almost 50 years, EBNHC has been a vital link to Boston’s well-being. Join us and you can be on the forefront of caring for people who need your help the most. Many of our patients often have no choice but to go without healthcare. Working at EBNHC is nothing short of inspiring. 3 years in a row the Boston Globe named us as one of their “Top Places to Work”.
We’re looking for Registered Nurses to work throughout our busy community health center! Our scope of services range from Pediatric, OB/GYN, Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and Specialties, as well as an Emergency Department to name a few. In addition, our Elder Service Plan is part of a national network of programs called the Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). Nursing responsibilities include health status assessments, assistance with procedures, assessment of walk-in patients, high risk follow-up, phone triage, initial intakes and many opportunities for patient teaching. We are looking for team players with strong critical thinking skills. MA RN license required. Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills strongly preferred. You can help serve the communities of East Boston, Chelsea, Winthrop and Revere where commutes are easy being on a Blue line and 5 minutes to downtown Boston.
Some East Boston Neighborhood Health Center Facts
- Over 300,000 visits a year
- 80,000 patients and growing
- $150M Organization Strong
- Patients as diverse as the city we live in
- One of the first of three centers in Mass to become MA PCMH Prime certified
- 24/7/365 Emergency department
- A leading role in elderly care providing PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly)
- Advanced technology and an amazing support staff
- On-site Lab & Radiology services
- Staff interpreters and integrated behavioral health services
- On premise pharmacy
- On site specialists for consultation
- Excellently trained Medical Interpreter Department
We offer competitive salaries and a full array of benefits for you and your family that includes medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, educational assistance, and a 401(k) retirement plan. We also provide paid holidays, vacations, sick and personal time, free parking and much more.
Please send your resume to: Human Resources, EBNHC, 10 Gove Street, East Boston, MA 02128; email: email@example.com; fax: (617) 568-4489. We are conveniently located near the Maverick Blue Line T station. We are an EOE.