Imaging technologies play a pivotal role in the inpatient and outpatient procedures we perform —and no one knows this better than those who work in our imaging labs. They understand that even the smallest details can make a huge impact to our patients, so they give everything they have to deliver the highest level of care. This culture of passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it’s one of the many reasons we’ve been named one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Come discover for yourself what a career with us will mean to you. We have a robust Carpool / Vanpool program and encourage employees to participate
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
The Ultrasound Breast Imaging Coordinator (UBIC) is a seasoned ultrasound technologist that performs at an advanced level and works collaboratively with Breast Imaging leadership to assure efficient and safe patient throughput of all patients undergoing breast imaging procedures and/or exams. The UBIC assumes responsibility for the daily QC of breast ultrasound, ABUS, and interventional breast US procedures. The UBIC performs breast ultrasound diagnostic and procedural studies at an advanced level.
- Graduated from accredited program
- ARDMS with registration in abdomen and/or ob/gym.
- Must also have breast registry
- Current BLS
- 4 year's experience in a senior capacity in an acute care setting
Physical Demands: (e.g., lifting, standing, walking)
- Frequent sitting and standing; occasional walking and bending; occasional lifting of materials up to 25 pounds for distances to 10 feet.
- Responsiveness to auditory alarms and communication devices including telephones, beepers, fire alarms, and mechanical failure alarms.
- Visual acuity including color differentiation.
- Sufficient mobility to access equipment, patients and other customers
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!!!
Note: New Hires must successfully pass a background check, a prohibited substance screening and a pre-employment physical.
EEO / AA / F / M / Veteran / Disabled