| Ultrasound Technologists – Radiology PRN Opening |
The Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for performing Diagnostic Ultrasound procedures as ordered by the physician to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Completion of a two-year degree in an approved Radiology program or work experience recommended by the approved licensing agency
• American Heart Association HS (Heart Saver)
• Registered through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
• 1-2 years radiology experience preferred
Wilmington, NC is a growing coastal community of around 100,000 people in Southeastern North Carolina. Enjoy living and working where most people vacation. Year-round boating, golf, fishing, tennis, and biking are available. We have a vibrant, historical downtown with excellent restaurants and an active cultural arts community.
New Hanover Regional Medical Center offers a benefits package designed to ensure access to quality healthcare and help you maintain a healthy lifestyle
• Teaching hospital, regional referral center, and Level II Trauma Center
• Southeastern North Carolina’s largest employer with more than 6,600 employees
Join Our Talented Team Today!