Providence is calling a per diem, day shift PET (CT) Technologist to Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Perform CT scans according to accepted department protocols and hospital policy and procedure.
- Obtain patient history, prepare patient for the exam, explain exam, and ensure patient cooperation during the study.
- Administer isotope dosage accurately following established departmental procedures; accurately record dosage administered.
- Observe patient during procedure and report any unusual occurrences to appropriate personnel.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Thorough knowledge of Radiologic and CT practices and procedure
- Graduate from a program in nuclear medicine
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association.
- AART (RT)
- CA License in addition to ARRT and/or NMTCB (Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the hospital you will serve.
Nationally recognized for clinical excellence and trauma care, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is a 377-bed, level II trauma center in Mission Hills, California. We are the only Magnet®Designated Hospital in the San Fernando Valley. Providence Holy Cross also has been recognized this year by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles. As our reputation for excellence grows, so does our facility. We have recently expanded our medical center with the addition of a new 138-bed patient care wing. This expansion has made Providence Holy Cross Medical Center one of the largest hospitals serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Other Licensed Technicians
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 150836