Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Radiologic Technologist \(Per Diem, Variable\) to work for Float Poolin Seattle, WA\.
The Radiologic Technologist is responsible for performing a variety of radiographic procedures requiring independent judgment with ingenuity, initiative and apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis of outpatients\.
In this position you will:
- Produce diagnostic quality radiographs to obtain ideal image density, correct anatomical positioning and anatomical identification while observing radiation safety procedures
- Schedule exams; update patient records; answer phones; and act as a liaison among patients, physicians and staff
- Perform clerical duties including generating and correcting patient orders, and verifying completed exams
- Work effectively with clinic staff and patients
- Stock necessary supplies following clinic procedures
- Clean equipment and areas as identified in clinic procedures
- Demonstrate competency with all position\-related software programs
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Completion of formal Radiologic Technology training in an AMA approved school and ARRT registration
- Completion of one year internship as part of the AMA program
- Certified as a Radiologic Technologist in Washington State
About Swedish Medical Group:
Swedish Medical Group \(SMG\) is a successful, performance\-driven division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area\. The SMG network includes more than 900 providers across 108 primary care and specialty care clinics\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Radiology Technician
Req ID: 133760