Swedish Medical Center is looking for a CT Technologist \(Per Diem, Variable shift\) to work for the Medical Imaging at the Swedish Ballard campus in Seattle, WA\.
The CT Technologist is responsible for performing a variety of technical and patient care procedures that require independent judgment utilizing a multi\-slice CT scanner\.
In this position you will:
- Utilize power injectors and monitoring equipment
- Start IVs and administer IV, oral, rectal contrast at the direction of the physician onsite
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Participate and be engaged in a team framework and maintain a positive approach and attitude
- Continue to use radiology technology experience doing diagnostic X\-ray and Fluoroscopy work
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Completion of formal Radiologic Technology program
- Radiologic Technologist registry by ARRT
- Washington State Certified Radiologic Technologist – Diagnostic license
- CPR certification
- 2 years experience in medical imaging including 1 year as a Radiologic Technologist
- Post primary certification in CT within 1 year of hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Previous experience in a CT Scan department
About the Ballard Campus\.
Swedish's Ballard campus maintains its strong ties to the Ballard community and fosters a team\-oriented work environment\. The Ballard campus has an active obstetrics program and a full\-service Emergency Department\. It is the site of Swedish's Addiction Recovery Services — one of the few hospital\-based drug\- and alcohol\-treatment programs in Seattle\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 135722