| NEONATAL ADVANCED PRACTITIONER POSITION |
Baystate Health, a Truven® Award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for an experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join Baystate Medical Center’s Division of Newborn Medicine in Western MA.
This opportunity features:
• Join our team of 8 neonatologists and 7 advanced practitioners in our busy 55-bed Level III NICU.
• Provide medical management of high risk infants in the NICU/Continuing Care Nursery including participation in rounds, conducting physical exams, performing procedures, and ordering and interpreting lab tests and radiologic examinations. Attend high risk deliveries and participate in the transports of ill infants.
• Participate in the education on pediatric residents, medical students, and NP and PA students.
• Opportunity for involvement in quality improvement and research activities.
• We have a full time opening as well as per diem openings.
Baystate Children’s Hospital (BCH) is a hospital-within-a-hospital at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA, and the only accredited children’s hospital in the region. Join us in delivering a higher state of caring at Baystate Health.